EVERYONE who reblogs this will be insulted in Shakespearean fashion.
I am so looking forward to this …
I GOT MINE BEING INSULTED HAS MADE MY NIGHT
So in other news, I was eating lunch when my friend decided it would be a good time to reenact the end of Titanic with goldfish crackers.
This isn’t the first time something like this has happened.
Saw Frozen. Loved it. Had to draw Queen Elsa havin’ a blast with Pavel (my Winter Prince from a while back).
I have decided to ship this.
"He will be mine or he will burn!"
(( Frollo has always scared the s—- out of me. He’s honestly the most terrifying and fascinating Disney villain in my books, and when I got old enough to understand his creepy fascination with Esmerelda… damn Frollo, calm down.
So… after listening to THIS incredible cover… I couldn’t help myself. Here’s my genderbent screenshot edits for “Frolla and Esmereldis”. XD ))
Frolla is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen.
Anyone else notice how, when we meet Olaf, he says “yellow and snow? brrr, no no!” and at first we think it’s a joke and laugh but then later
this happens and you realize… yellow snow is Elsa’s breaking point, where her powers are first used for destruction, and where she almost becomes the monster everyone thinks she is.
Woah, Mona Lisa, You’re guaranteed to run this town!Woah, Mona Lisa, I’d pay to see you frown! I blame ZataGoddess for the idea. Link and Sheba Lee belong to me.
I drew something and thought I should put it here.
It’s an animated episode of Batman. It features the ever-hot Black Canary, Green Arrow and Aquaman. It is also a musical with superheroes doing kick lines in front of exploding missiles, hilarious Broadway references, a classically trained Batman, and a supervillain with malicious musical mind control.
And the villain is voiced by Neil freaking Patrick freaking Harris.
This has been a PSA.
If you aren’t convinced, here’s more:
1. Neil Patrick Harris voices a villain who can hypnotize people with his voice. He’s called the Music Meister.
2. He makes Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and other villains do a kickline into a rocket blast.
3. Speaking of Black Canary, holy heck that voice actress, Grey Delisle, can sing. She belts crazy high.
4. Also the Music Meister falls in love with Black Canary.
5. The Music Meister’s Costumes. Um, I think yes?
6. The lyrics are brilliant and hilarious.
7. There are so many references to musicals, (like in the beginning, everyone attacks Batman in a West Side Story manner. That’s funny.)
8. Everyone sings. That’s reason enough.
9. Also, Batman, in the end? Let’s just…oh my gosh. It’s the greatest.
10. Neil. Patrick. Harris.
Actually a surprisingly good fit. Dad would die. Rachel would have the time of her life.
I am so dude excited about this how cool and perfect and Rachel would party so hard
Tenth Doctor. I’m very excited.
You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to make this.
I’m so proud of myself